How To Counter The Graveyard Using Freeze Spell – Clash Royale
The graveyard is a legendary spell which is very powerful and effective. In this guide, we will tell you how to counter the Graveyard using Freeze spell.
The mighty Graveyard spells were added to the Clash Royale in October 2016 with the description “Unearths a gang of skeletons anywhere in the Arena. Spooky!” which was later changed to “Surprise! It’s a party. A Skeleton party, anywhere in the Arena, Yay!”
Graveyard unlocks at Arena 5 which is also known as spell valley or with a legendary chest. The cost of the spell is 5 elixir so it is mostly used in final minutes and it is very effective, without proper strategy you can’t counter this spell.
When you deploy the graveyard spells total of 16 skeletons appears one by one and at level 1 their level is 9 which gradually increase to level 13 on level 5 graveyard.
Pro Tip: if your opponent is carrying a graveyard spell then he will make sure to engage your tower with other troops and then he will use the graveyard. In this case, elixir management is very important because countering graveyard will require 4 elixir minimum.
How to counter Graveyard?
Graveyard spell is normally deployed by players in the final minutes and you should wait for few seconds until most of them appear.
You should use the freeze spell to counter them, but in this strategy, you will solely depend on your tower to counter them.
Freeze spell is the most effective way of countering graveyard but you can also use other combinations to counter them depending on your deck.
1) Poison spell is very effective against graveyard and many pro players use poison spell to counter the swarm attacks.
2) Witch is also very effective against graveyard spell, but your opponent can use Freeze & graveyard to freeze you witch, so I will not recommend this option.
3) Three musketeer is also an ideal option but is an expensive one. I would not recommend you to use this until you are in ramp up battle.
4) Lumberjack is fast and effective, you can use this legendary troop to counter graveyard.
5) Guards are also viable option to counter graveyard.
6) Baby Dragon is also very effective option against graveyard.
The graveyard is a legendary spell and it is not difficult to handle it if you know what you are doing. Don’t deploy your troop quickly wait for the skeletons to appear then use your troop or spell.
The graveyard is used in the final minutes so elixir management is very critical in countering graveyard.
Some spells use the graveyard as a distraction to give damage to another tower so keep an eye on your opponent moves to counter them.
Freeze spell and poison spell both are good option to counter the graveyard but you can also use other combinations to counter it.
I hope you like the guide and if so then don’t forget to share it with your friends. Stay tuned for more exciting posts and guides!