Clash of Clans Tips & Tricks – Beginners Guide
Clash of Clans is freemium strategy game by Supercell and the games has been around for more than 4 years, and it is still one of the trending game.
In this article, I will share some tips and tricks for the beginners. This article will give you basic guidelines and tricks which can help you to enjoy the clash of clans and become a better clasher.
Clash of clans is a good game, and it favors the beginners so you won’t find any resistance in the start.
So here are the tips & Tricks which will help you in the clash of clans
1) Save the Gems, you fill plenty of gems in the start and save them, never use gems for frequent upgrades. You should only use gems in boosting the gold mine & Elixir collector and upgrading the Townhall.
2) Upgrade your troops, don’t waste your resources on the troops you don’t use.
3) Design your base,
get help from the internet, you can check the layouts for various Townhall on our website.
Learn about the different attacking and defending strategies, you can find a number of attacking and defending strategies on our website.
4) Explore your attacking style,
not all players are good in ground attacks so you should do experiments with different armies and troop combination and when you find the good combination practice with it and master that army combination.
5) Make sure to upgrade your defenses.
A good defense is a part of the strategy, and a good defense can win you battles.
6) Never upgrade your town hall so fast, if you want to enjoy the clash of clans you should upgrade your all base to the max for the particular Townhall level and then move on.
It is tempting for players to upgrade the Townhall and unlock the strong troops and additional defenses but it also exposes you to the players with the upgraded army.
For example, if you are a new player, you haven’t upgraded your base to its max, and you have upgraded your Townhall to next level, now your base will be exposed to the players with the much better army.
7) Next tip will be to upgrade your walls.
Walls are the first line of defense against your army so make sure to upgrade your walls to their max before upgrading your Townhall.
8) Join a good clan. Joining a good clan will help you in a couple of ways, you will get resources by participating in the war, and your clan mates will also contribute to your defense by donating you the troops in the clan castle.
9) The first trick will be to never go for the trophies, always go for the resources and try to get rid of trophies as if you have higher trophies which will lead you to the higher league and you will be shown to the high-level players.
If you want to progress in the clash of clans, then try to stay in the lower leagues which will give you low competition and a lot of loot.
10) Next trick is the placing the Townhall outside the walls,
so when a player will attack your Townhall for trophies you will lose some trophies, but you will get the shield in return which will keep you from the attack for a while.
11) Always watch the replays of your attacks so that you could know about the mistakes and learn from them. A good player never repeats the same mistakes.
12) The final tip is to participate in the clan, share your replays in the clan and ask your clan mates for the suggestions. Also, ask them to give suggestions about the improvements in your base design.
These are the best tips and tricks for the beginners. Please let us know what you think about these strategies in the comment section.