Last updated on March 22nd, 2019 at 08:38 am

Fap CEO MOD APK Unlimited Ruby & Keys – LATEST HACK

Description

Fap CEO Unlimited Ruby MOD is an Android casual clicker game developed and published by Nutaku, Nutaku publishes Adult games and this is an Adult game so if you are not 18+ please do not download this game.

In Fap CEO MOD APK Unlimited Keys you will hire cute girls to work for your company, it is basically a clicker game. Click on the coins to level the girls up, after a certain level they will unlock new items. Once you make enough coins, you will be able to hire more girls, hire more and level them up as well.

For Game Mod Requests or Updates, Leave a commet
If you like my mods, please buy me a coffe 🙂

Tap on the girls further once you see an eye like icon above them and they may drop keys, the keys in the game can be used to open chests. There are a variety of chests from common one to rare ones, but to open rare chests you will need to level up your company.

You will have Unlimited Ruby and Keys in Fap CEO  HACK APK to spend, buy whatever you want with it for free. Also first get around 10 Ruby because your Ruby and Keys will keep increasing every time you spend, so you will need some in order to start getting some.

There also many achievements to complete that will give you Rubies, as well as side missions, check your messages daily as you will receive 18+ pics in them, all for free without having to do all the hard work.

There are many more features in the game, you will learn about it all once you start playing the game. The game is super addicting and will keep you playing for hours. Do not get caught though 😉

You will need Android version 6.0 or higher to run Fap CEO MOD Latest Version

Mod Includes:

• Unlimited Keys, Gems and Coins (Increase when spent)

Game Version: 0.942

PlayStore Link: NA

Credits: NA

Installs: NA

How To Install: Download the apk, install it and play

If the game crashes on first launch or black screen, just restart the game. Keep restarting and it will work.

if you have problems signing in then simply copy the URL of the sign in which fap CEO directs to then open the link in incognito mode on chrome and sign in then select leave when it asks. DONE

Install Steps:
1)Download Fap Ceo Launcher from the link below
2)Install Launcher
3)Install Modded APK
4)Open the launcher and click play

If you previously installed this game from my site, then no need to uninstall the previous version, just install this new version over the previous one and continue your saved game 🙂

Download Fap CEO APK MOD

Fap CEO APK LAUNCHER

Screenshots

FAP CEO MOD APK (18+)

FAP CEO MOD APK (18+)

TomzPot

I love discovering new games to share on this blog. Other than that I am a big fan of Android and love to learn new things about it. Also, I love testing MODS.

94 thoughts on “Fap CEO MOD APK Unlimited Ruby & Keys – LATEST HACK 0.942

• Still having problems. I”m about to give up at this point. Launcher installs fine,but the apk mod gives a not installed error. I have uninstalled any previous versions of the game.

• I am really not sure why its doing that. Have you tried on another device just to test if it install there? if it does we would know where the problem is

• Any specific differences between 0.937 and 0.937a that would be causing this to not work? Or am I just being dumb?

• 0.937a and 0.937 is the same thing, just that i didn’t add the “a” in the version :p

• I’m able to install the launcher no problem but the other apk gives a “not installed” error. It does this even after uninstalling the old version.

• you need to uninstall the old version from settings > apps > fap CEO and then uninstall it, no need to uninstall the launcher, the old version works fine. just uninstall the game from the settings

• Hey, I downloaded it and the game is working fine but I’m not getting the gems and keys like I was supposed to. I thought it might be that I have an already used account so I created a new one and it still didn’t work?

• the mod is working fine, i just tested on 2 different devices. You just need to spend your keys and gems and they will increase instead of decreasing, not sure why its doing that :/

• Hey, I can’t seem to download the MOD. Everytime I click the link and press download on my phone, it refuses to download. What should I do?

• can you use a different browser please, if not just send me an email at tomzpot@gmail.com and i will give u the link

• How do I increase the gems it doesnt work
    I spent about 400 gem

• hey buddy, the mod works fine for me. the gems and coins increases. not sure why its happening to u, can you create a new account and play on it

• Hey, so ive used one of the tomzpot mod apks for this game in the past and I’ve now just got the new version after deleting the old version a long time ago. I installed the new version and when I launched it, it brought me to their website to log in and I pressed on remember this profile and now when it launches it says that I’ve been banned (my old account) so now I have no other way to sign out cuz whenever I try to sign out it logs back into my old account so now I’m stuck in an endless loop

• hey the fix for that is easy, just clear cookies and cache of your browser. the reason it logs you back in from the account is because the cookies are still saved. Clearing cookies and cache will give you the option to sign in or sign up for new account

• I can’t install it it says the app is not installed

• you have to uninstall the original app first. Go to settings > apps > fap ceo and uninstall it

• It’s out of date 0.937 is out

• I have updated to 0.937

• Mod outdated. Game update to 0.937

• There was an update today for v0.938. Which sucks cause I wanted to play some.