Last updated on February 9th, 2019 at 11:43 am
Dragon Nest Mobile – VNG MOD APK 1.4.0 – Unlimited Health
After seven years, Dragon Nest makes it appear again after having such a huge audience in the South East Asian and Korean region. However, this time the release has been on a different platform than the last one, which is out portable devices, both Android and iOS.
The old school Dragon Nest Mobile MOD was a fantasy Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) that was developed by Eyedentify as a title to be released only on PC.For Game Mod Requests or Updates, Leave a commet
If you like my mods, please buy me a coffe 🙂
The had all the elements you would expect from an MMO, raids, instances and of course partying up with the massive community.
The combat system was real-time and turn-based but didn’t utilize targeting to give players maximum control over their actions. Overall, the game had a pretty good development and reception; the people were positive over in the far East as the game design catered to more of their demographic, it was not known much outside of their and Korea.
Though all of that is now history as the mobile version, Dragon Nest: Mobile VNG MOD has seen a significant rise of the player base all around the world with over 1,000,000 downloads and many of them being concurrent users.
Dragon Nest: Mobile Unlimited Coins brings the same delightful and epic experiences that the previous game had, only now you can play with a wider audience and even on the go.
Whether you are a new player or have been one of those who had played the original game, you don’t need to worry about missing out or being unfamiliar as this remake has been very true to the original.
It is available as a free to play title on the Android Play store and on the Apple Store for iOS. With over 60,000 user ratings and reviews it has a total score of 4.2/5 and is developed by Koramgame.
The gameplay of Dragon Nest utilizes turn-based mechanics, meaning you have plenty of time to think of your next move but you have to make sure that you select the correct one as a hasty or miscalculation can steer you into a loss.
The point and click buttons are used to perform actions for your character such as attacks or using an item. The game has over six types of classes that were originally included in the first game and over 70 skills across various characters. Each of them being powerful in their own right depends on how you use them.
After you are done with the story, you can access the late game content, mainly instances, dungeons, and raids. You would also need help in order to get through them as these are mainly designed for multiple players.
Dragon Nest: Mobile gives you the capability of making a plan and cooperating with other players to complete these difficult feats. If you are not a fan of the PvE or Player Versus Enemies dynamic then you can also compete against other players in a PvP or Player versus Player mode called the Arena.
- High Damage
- High Defense
Game Version: 1.4.0
Required Android Version: 4.0.3 and up
PlayStore Link: Dragon Nest Mobile – VNG
How To Install:
- Download the APK and DN_GLOBAL.txt
- Now create a folder named ARTEAM in the root directory where you have the folder like DCIM, Music, Downloads ETC
- Place the DN_GLOBAL.txt inside that folder
- Install the MOD APK and PLAY
- now change the value of damage and defense by minimizing the game opening the DN_GLOBAL.txt and changing the values and going back to the game and play
Dragon Nest Mobile – VNG has tremendous customization options when it comes to the type of character you want to play. This is given as the “Class” system in which you select a character that is best suited to your playstyle.
You can, later on, or in addition, modify your class further with skills and items but without further delay, let us take a look at what you will have to select from.
- Warrior – You have the class that excels in melee attack and prefers to fight on the frontline
- Archer – preferred by players who delight in ranged combat
- Sorceress – here is the mage class that manipulates elements like ice, fire, dark and light magic. Very good at dealing AOE (area of effect) damage
- Cleric – the healer/support class that uses defense and healing magic
- Academic – the mecha class who is a great master of sophisticated hi-technology
- Assassin – the silent killer who can take out high value and regular targets alike with a burst of damage.
- Good and Interesting Gameplay
- Lots of Variety of Classes and Combos
- Lots of Content to go through in the late game
- Energy recharge rate is slow
- Have some language barrier which prevents players from other regions to enjoy equally.