5 Best Android Games Of July 2017
July is here so i thought it would be a perfect time to write a new post sharing with you some of the top Android games that you can play on your Android device.
I won’t target a specific genre as i want to mix them up to give you a taste of all the games that you can play in July ;).
So here are 5 Best Android Games Of July 2017
1: Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow
The new has come for you to save your race from the alien species. Travel deep into the space, explore planets and save the universe. The next epic Futurama adventure has finally arrived! Play with all your favorite characters, build your own city
– All new story from the creators of the original Fox series, Futurama!
– Build and customize your very own New New York!
– Control the story by making your own choices!
– Battle in epic and funny 16-bit combat!
– Embark on funny space adventures as you explore a galaxy of new worlds!
– Complete your character’s best look by unlocking funny and unique outfits!
– Customize and level up your characters!
2: Soul Knight
Help the hero save the world from the aliens. Move through the dungeons and dodge enemy fire and destroy your enemies with the help of powerful weapons.
You can control a knight, magician, alchemist and many other characters each having unique abilities and skills. Watch the fighting situation carefully, hide the hero from enemy strikes, use coverings. Shoot non stop and crush tricky aliens!
3: Hempire – Weed Growing Game
If you ever played Pot Farm on your Android device then you should find this game similar to it however this game has alot of potential. Build your empire But watch your back! Just ‘cause weed’s gone legit doesn’t mean you’re safe! Hempire is a story driven joint, so get ready to deal with corrupt cops and shady businessmen, while also helping old ladies bake brownies. For real.
4: Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire
Build your magical city and journey through kingdoms gather magical resources, and build the strongest Empire in Final Fantasy history! Fight fire with magic to defend friends and defeat foes alongside millions of players from around the world!
- Experience your very own epic FFXV adventure on your mobile phone
- Jump into the action with Noctis, Cindy, and all of your favorite FF15 characters
- Fight alongside friends and against foes in legendary battles against millions of players from around the world!
- Build up your large army and best strategy to win in real-time action-packed battles
- Create the ultimate Guild or join up with already-powerful forces
- Strategize with your guild to crush enemies and beasts in real-time battles
And lots more..
5: Turboprop Flight Simulator 3D
Turboprop is a realistic flight simulator game for your the Android platform which puts you in the pilot seats of large military cargo planes derived from the Airbus A400M Atlas tactical airlifter.
The game has stunning graphics and gameplay as it was hard for me to believe at first when i saw the size of the game, but it turned out to be a really good flight simulator game.
* Pilot two versions of the airplane: tactical cargo variant and coastguard aircraft version.
* Learn to fly with 3 training missions (teaching the basics of flying, taxiing, takeoff and landing).
* Challenge yourself in 23 varied missions (+9 more missions in future updates).
* Explore the airplane’s interior in-person (in some missions, and in freeflight after unlock).
* Interact with various airplane items (doors, cargo ramp, strobes and main lights).
* Fly without restrictions in freeflight mode.
* Fly in varied time-of-day, fog and wind conditions.
And lots more..
Let me know which one are you going to try first from these 5. It’s really hard to find good games these days as not many fulfill my expectation but also that does not mean it wont fulfill yours so i try to share all the games that i find good.